My Blog List

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love Heals

In the beginning and in the end, I believe there is and always will be love.  It is my belief that love is the most powerful force behind all of life. It is the reason why I exist, who I am and why I do the things I do. I believe love will heal you...just as it had healed me.

SPACES FOR US TO GROW

Each individual needs different kinds of spaces in order to bloom. Some people need places where they can attend to the needs of others; some needs space where they can be quiet and alone while others want to be in the company of people most of the time. Some enjoy being in places where they can exercise their creativity; some love the thrill of an adventure while others love to work in a structured environment.
Whatever space you need at the moment, it is important to remember that love recognizes and respects that we may need something differently. Watch and observe yourself or those around you.
In what type of places are you thriving? Sometimes we feel we are in the right place and sometimes not. If we are, we feel wonderful. If we are not, trouble is brewing in the air and we may need to find that space where we can grow the most.

GENERATES POSITIVE ENERGY

In those moments, I basked in their acceptance of me, their being there for me, and their encouragement and belief in me. The words they speak brought me up after a fall, hope during times of despair and laughter and light to keep me moving in my journey. There are indeed many angels among us.

ALLOWS US TO ENJOY

The grass is always greener on the other side, some people might say. Until you just stop moaning over the fact that your life is so miserable only then can you see that your own garden is full of beauty as well.  I do not hate myself for going through all that because now I have moved beyond my pain and allowed myself to enjoy what is. To accept and enjoy all of what is there in my life, no exceptions. I now take the time to savor each moment, to live and enjoy the present moment. Love and honor for life, for others and myself have grown tremendously with this acceptance.

PROCESS OF UNFOLDING & DISCOVERY

The world is in a hurry. We seem to be running after time or time is running after us. But I have come to realize that love focuses on the process of becoming. That if we really take the time to marvel at our unfolding, wow, each moment becomes a moment of grace. We would look at ourselves and others very differently. We would be more patient because we know that each of us is growing in the pace that we have chosen. We would be thankful for all the minute details that comprise the bigger picture. And life would be full of endless discoveries and opportunities.

BRIDGE BACK TO YOURSELF

I have learned to be gentle and forgiving of myself. And in the process of loving, I have discovered the joy of seeing myself view others in a more positive and kinder way. I am joyful when I see that I am responding to situations and events in a better way too.
So I invite you to allow love to build a bridge back to yourself. After that, you can start building bridges to other people’s hearts.

IT HEALS

In my friendship with God, I have been surrounded by His gentleness and love. No matter how much I pushed Him away, He never stopped loving me. The day I realized that no matter what I was going to do...that He will continue to love me anyway, I stopped resisting and decided to accept His unconditional love. That changed my whole world.
And so I started to begin my journey as healed soul. I knew then that if God could love us that way, I was in the best place. I knew then that He would send me the right people to help me in my journey. And they always come in the right time. He didn’t rob me of my pain because I  needed to grow and learn from each and every experience. I learned to stop being in a hurry “to get on and finish life” but rather enjoy each moment and welcome new discoveries. I’ve build my bridge back to myself. And so I am able to tell you as sincerely as I can that it is true. Love heals. 


It healed me. And I believe it will heal you too.

By: risver


No comments:

Post a Comment